Dean's Blog

Monday, June 12, 2006

Networking!

I guess it's all about the networking , right? I went to an 8.30 am networking breakfast down the road here in Maplewood. It was a meeting of wellness practicioners from the area and beyond. Mostly to acquaint ourselves with eachother and what each of us does in the our respective fields. There was a variety of practicioners present for the very very nice catered breakfast. I had a wonderful time meeting the other 40 people that attended as well as standing up to speak about myself and the services I provide. I received several invitations to other events and felt it was worthwhile to have gone! It was held at a little country-club place in Maplewood. Very nice. The official website of the network group is http://hwpn.org/ . More to come, I'm sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home