Dean's Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

37 Days until Santa comes to Santo Domingo

It's hard for me to believe I've begun a countdown to Christmas already. It's been quite a year! Ben has sent the normal BOX of fun stuff that gets shipped to the DR already, and it is set to arrive by Christmas Day there in Santo Domingo. Momma Llella has decided to go back to Santo Domingo with Benjamin as a HUGE surprise to her family there. They have NO IDEA she is going to be on the plane with Ben. When they arrive at the airport, the family is going to be surprised that Momma Llella will spend Christmas with the family there instead of NY. It will definitely be a merrier Christmas for me with Momma Llella there in Santo Domingo with Ben and me. This is my 3rd Christmas in Santo Domingo, and I'm thrilled to be going back, with it's meaning deepening each time! Ben has made some nice new friends there in the past 8 months and they are all set to meet us and go out with us during my time there. I will return to NY just a few hours before Midnight on New Year's Eve to spend with Joaquin! I will be taking my Vonage phone system with me so I will be reachable by phone with my normal voicemail, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home