Dean's Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

day in review

Had a fun evening last night. My acquaintance DERRELL who I 'randomly' ran into on the street a few weeks ago had given me some bookkeeping work to do recently. He decided to swing by to speak about the work, but the whisked me off in his SUV to grab some dinner. Long story short he got to talking about things and he drove and drove and DROVE and kept missing exits. We ended up in Morristown, Flemington... you name it..we were riding past it. We made it to route 10 and grabbed a Mexican meal at Chevy's and kept chatting. Learned a lot of interesting facts about Derrell and also his employers. He is a butler for a couple in Orange. He brought me by their house and we took a peek at their pool and back yard area as well as the exterior of the house. Great looking home! I didn't get home until 10.30 PM. I learned there is a water problem with the house here in Maplewood. There is water coming out of the ground near the street and it's forcing the water pressure down inside our apt's here. Hopefully will be resolved soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home