Dean's Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tuesday is here

Just thought I'd give the heads up before things happen today. Today I am scheduled to go see MacGoddess for a meeting, and while I'm there I will probably have lunch with Twyla. After that I will be linking up to a train in Secaucus to go out to Milford for the night. Matt is doing some shifting around and I am going to help him with those nasty wires and computer set-up junk. It will be a chance to see him before he goes out to see Brian for 7 weeks! WOW - I want to go and see Singapore! - :-) . I learned today that I have an interview coming up Thursday morning with http://www.nyxmedia.com/ They are an advertising agency located in Chelsea. I originally applied for this job what seems like months ago, but what was only 6 weeks ago. Of course they ignored me like many others, but now can't find anyone they like. Although I may not be able to work things out with them schedule-wise, I am still going to meet with them and see if I can help them out on a temp-basis..or WHATEVER...you never know. That will teach them to ignore such talent as mine. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home