Dean's Blog

Saturday, July 01, 2006

BREINER SEES NEW YORK

My Dominican nephew BREINER ('bray-ner') lived out one of his dreams yesterday. This is his first time flying out of the Dominican Republic to visit his family in the United States. I spent the day with Breiner on Friday. It was just Breiner and me! No Enlgish for him, and my limited Spanish! We worked it OUT! We started in Times Square, headed to Rockefeller Center, on to Roosevelt Island to look at the view..We saw the new Mac Store, Central Park and the Time Warner Center. We were TIRED. I took Breiner back to the Bronx where we said goodbye until August when he returns to New York from Providence R.I. There are a few pics posted of Breiner HERE. There are also several video clips of us posted on the same page!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home