Dean's Blog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

*late breaking news*

Looks like I will get that job at www.nyxmedia.com It's a great match and my references have to be checked. If all works out ok for the reference check, I am likely to begin next week. This will make a total of 3 part-time clients all poised for growth. CROSS MEDIA is in the flat iron district in a very cool - two story loft environment. The feel is extremly casual, yet professional. I have also been offered space there to conduct business for my other bookkeeping clients if I like. Interesting prospect. I'll have to see. Nevertheless, it looks like I will be employed sufficiently come the turn of the month. I am pleased I did not have to compromise the kind of work I wanted and above all, my rate of pay. Yippie. So... now I need to make-up for lost ground before I move ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home