Dean's Blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Delayed Update

Missed a day here..but I took the train to visit Matt up in Milford PA. I took the train to Port Jervis and Matt picked me up. From the train station we went to the grocery and got some food to prepare. We simply sat around talking and laughing and catching up. Went to bed by 10 and awoke to helping Matt move some computer equipment and furniture out of the "office/library" that is under construction. We took a drive and went to a little Inn that had a deck that was overlooking the river. We had lunch there and enjoyed talking to the owner of the place. After lunch we sat in the grass along the river and talked for a while. Was VERY peaceful. Matt drove me to the DOVER train station which reduced my train trip back to Maplewood to 40 minutes! I have posted pics and videos from my overnite stay at http://homepage.mac.com/deanishappy/ . Feel free to click around the latest additions. You will also find recent pics of Ed's excursion to Cape Cod. GO EDWARD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home