Dean's Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Life in the fast lane...


This week was a blip. Now fully in the routine of hopping the 7.39 or the 8.57 train to Penn Station each morning and sweeping into my job at Crossmedia, I've quickly forgotten what it feels like NOT to have an endless "to-do" list! All is well, and this week marked the official "signing on" to Crossmedia as a permament consultant until 2007. At that time we will re-group and see what's next. My committment there is for a theoretical 30 hour work week. So 3/4 employment. I can work on other clients at my office there in the Flat Iron district or continue to work from home if I choose. All in all, not a bad deal for me personally. I guess it was worth the wait to get this position. Yesterday's Crossmedia "burger day" was at 3rd avenue and 27th in a cool restaurant called Choice Kitchen and Cocktails. We had a great time!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home